Escape the Florida heat and stay cool at the Daytona Ice Arena! Ice skating is a fun way to stay cool, fit and have fun! We offer daily ice skating sessions.
Don’t forget to become a fan of Daytona Ice Arena on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to receive special promotions and coupons!
ALL PARTICIPANTS SKATE AT THEIR OWN RISK.
Schedules are subject to change without notice. We highly recommend you check our ice schedule on the main page for any updates to our public skating schedule. Public skates may be interrupted by a 15 minute ice resurfacing intermission.
No outside food or drink permitted. Public Skating times subject to change.
- General Admission - $7.50
- Military or College ID - $5.00
- Children Ages 4 & 5 - $5.00
- Children Ages 3 & Under - Free
- Skate Rental - $3.00
- No outside food or drink allowed in the facility
- No refunds on admissions or skate rentals
- No one is allowed on the ice without wearing skates
- No Snowballs permitted – those that throw snow balls will be asked to leave.
- All skaters shall skate at a reasonable speed. If they are passing more skaters than are passing them, they are skating too fast.
- Skaters shall not skate in a reckless manner, weave in or out, play tag or jeopardize their safety or the safety of others.
- Skaters are to report all injuries to the on ice monitor or manager
- Report any unsafe ice conditions to the manager on duty
- Skaters shall not carry children while wearing skates, on or off the ice.
- Skaters shall not talk on cell phones or text while skating.
- Guest may not sit on the dasher boards, tables or other railings around the building
- Skaters shall not enter the hockey players benches
- All skaters must keep skating at all times while on the ice, standing or sitting around the ice will not be allowed
- No food or drinks allowed on the ice
- Skaters must keep skating in the same direction
- No sticks or pucks allowed on the ice surface
- No advanced spins or jumps allowed when ice monitor or manager feels it is too busy for a skater to safely practice those maneuvers.
- At no time shall a skater be allowed to do any spins or jumps were the blade of the skater goes above the knee.
- No skaters are allowed on the ice while the Ice Resurfacing equipment is on the ice.