ADULT LEARN TO PLAY HOCKEY
Old Dogs New Sticks is for the adult who has never ever played hockey before or is returning from an extended absence. The program is co-ed, non-checking, for people over 18 years of age and is set in an insanely positive, judgment free atmosphere. No ice skating or hockey experience is required in order to participate.
Old Dogs New Sticks Fall 2023
There are eight (8) Old Dogs New Sticks classes for the Fall 2023 session.
- Sunday, August 13th - 3:15pm-4:15pm
- Sunday, August 20th - 3:15pm-4:15pm
- Sunday, August 27th - 3:15pm-4:15pm
- Sunday, September 3rd - 3:15pm-4:15pm
- Sunday, September 10th - 3:15pm-4:15pm
- Sunday, September 17th - 3:15pm-4:15pm
- Sunday, September 24th - 3:15pm-4:15pm
- Sunday, October 1st - 3:15pm-4:15pm