ADULT LEARN TO PLAY HOCKEY
Old Dogs New Sticks is for the adult who has never ever played hockey before or is returning from an extended absence. The program is co-ed, non-checking, for people over 18 years of age and is set in an insanely positive, judgment free atmosphere. No ice skating or hockey experience is required in order to participate.
Old Dogs New Sticks Spring 2023
There are eight (8) Old Dogs New Sticks classes for the Spring 2023 session.
- Sunday, March 5th - 3:15pm-4:15pm
- Sunday, March 12th - 3:15pm-4:15pm
- Sunday, March 19th - 3:15pm-4:15pm
- Sunday, March 26th - 3:15pm-4:15pm
- Saturday, February 2nd - 3:15-4:15pm
- Sunday, February 9th - 3:15-4:15pm
- Sunday, April 16th - 3:15-4:15pm
- Sunday, April 23rd - 3:15-4:15pm
We are offering the full eight (8) sessions for $175
We also currently offer an Old Dogs Drop In rate for $25 per session.
Hockey equipment is available for use during the ODNS sessions. If you will need to borrow equipment, please contact Karen Perrin email@example.com prior to your first session.