ADULT LEARN TO PLAY HOCKEY
Old Dogs New Sticks is for the adult who has never ever played hockey before or is returning from an extended absence. The program is co-ed, non-checking, for people over 18 years of age and is set in an insanely positive, judgment free atmosphere. No ice skating or hockey experience is required in order to participate.
Old Dogs New Sticks
There are six (6) Old Dogs New Sticks classes for the Fall 2022 session.
Please note that there will be two Saturday sessions offered from those six classes.
- Sunday, October 9 - 3:15pm-4:15pm
- Sunday, October 16 - 3:15-4:15pm
- Sunday, October 30th - 3:15-4:15pm
- Saturday, November 5th - 4:15-5:15pm
- Saturday, November 12th - 4:15-5:15pm
- Sunday, November 20th - 3:15-4:15pm